Our property team is headed up by Nicholas Warden who has over 20 years’ experience in Advisory and Insolvency Services for distressed property, building and construction projects.
Distress can be caused by several factors including cost over runs, lack of access to capital, breach of banking covenants, slippage in project start dates, unexpected creditor/ subcontractor claims, poor management and stakeholder disputes.
In keeping with the firm ethos, we focus on distressed asset turnarounds with an emphasis on completing projects without the need for formal insolvency, and if that is not possible, utilising the formal insolvency regime including Receivership, Voluntary Administration (Deeds of Company Arrangement) and Liquidation to maximise the return for all stakeholders.
Our services include:
- Diagnostic reviews of distressed property assets for banks, financiers, directors, shareholders and other stakeholders
- Securing capital needs
- Project management
- Development management
- Completion of distressed property developments
- Strategic planning for turnaround and exit
- Advisory services to directors, boards, shareholders and financiers
- Formal insolvency options (Receivership, Agent for mortgagee, Liquidations or Voluntary Administrations)