We specialise in helping businesses in financial, operational or managerial distress. Integrity and Trust are the foundations of our business philosophy and we approach our work in an ethical and collaborative manner to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Our leadership team are highly regarded professionals with diverse experience and skills, with members having held senior positions in some of Australia's largest financial institutions, advisory and insolvency firms.
We are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) and Turnaround Management Association (TMA). All of our Partners are Registered Liquidators.
Click below to find out more about the services we provide
Restructuring and Turnaround
Formal and Informal Insolvency
Independent Business Reviews and Pre Lending Due Diligence
Distressed Property, Development and Construction
02 8020 5851
02 8020 5852
02 8020 5862
02 8020 5853
02 8020 5854
- Two convictions for illegal phoenix activity, but questions unanswered December 19, 2017
- Combatting illegal phoenixing – consultation paper – 28 September 2017 September 28, 2017
- Date set for Supreme Court to hear opposition to CBS takeover of Ten September 28, 2017
- Directors get a safe harbour for insolvent trading September 20, 2017
- Package of reforms to address illegal phoenixing September 13, 2017