We have extensive experience negotiating director and shareholder disputes and helping to resolve conflicts relating to director fiduciary duties and shareholder oppression.
We provide bespoke dispute advisory services to business, directors and shareholders. We have acted in an expert capacity for matters in the Federal and Supreme Court of NSW, including but not limited to the following:
- Independent referee in Federal Court NSW proceedings to resolve dispute between Joint Venture parties
- Expert solvency reports in Supreme Court proceedings
- Advising shareholders in relation to the improper appointment and removal of Voluntary Administrators in the Supreme Court of NSW
- Advising and mediation of minority shareholder oppression claims
- Advising and mediation of shareholder dispute in relation to the operation of a Hedge Fund